Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Interface] BardUI

Go down

Did you like it ?

[Interface] BardUI I_vote_lcap100%[Interface] BardUI I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
[Interface] BardUI I_vote_lcap0%[Interface] BardUI I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

[Interface] BardUI Empty [Interface] BardUI

Post  [cFc] GameOverGR Mon May 31, 2010 6:40 pm

Welcome to the thread for my last mod, while this is only the first version and just a beta merging my two old mods rewritten from scratch (and there could be still bugs around), the long term plan for this is to become eventually a full UI remake, so expect it to grow and become quite different over time.
(oh, and sorry for the huge pics, I noticed too late Razz I might fix those eventually... maybe.. I might... ;D)

Code:
Once you've opened HoN, open the BardUI options panel clicking the "B" in the top-right area while in a game, go to the System tab and press the Reset button. Really, do it. Then press Ctrl+F8 to open the console, type reloadinterfaces and hit enter, then Ctrl+F8 to close the console, once it comes back.

[Interface] BardUI 2uz5f2s
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachments
[Interface] BardUI Attachment
resourcesBardui.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(77 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
[cFc] GameOverGR
[cFc] GameOverGR
Admin

https://critfire.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum