Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Automatic Ability Learner

Go down

Did you like it ?

Automatic Ability Learner I_vote_lcap100%Automatic Ability Learner I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Automatic Ability Learner I_vote_lcap0%Automatic Ability Learner I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Automatic Ability Learner Empty Automatic Ability Learner

Post  [cFc] GameOverGR Mon May 31, 2010 6:25 pm

About this mod

This mod allows you to queue up abilities to learn by clicking on the greyed out skill learning icons. As soon as a skill point becomes available and the level requirements for learning are met, the ability at the front of the queue is automatically learnt. The list of queued skills is shown above the learning buttons and is hidden when the buttons are hidden. Right-click unqueues abilities.
This mod targets those people who like to overlook their level-ups, and those who want to save those two extra seconds hitting the tiny learning button in a "go at level 5". And those who are simply lazy and know their skill build in advance.

Automatic Ability Learner 28stws9_th

Reading the list from left to right each number stands for one level of learning for that ability; where '1' is the ability in the first slot, '4' is the ultimate ability and '5' refers to the Attribute Boost.
Additionally, whenever there is only Attribute Boost to pick (usually at level 15 and from level 17 on), it is picked automatically.

Right-click on the "show/hide skilling buttons" button clears the whole queue.

This mod was greatly inspired by Bangerz' Automatically Level Stats When Abilities Maxed mod; great thanks to him for the pioneer work!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attachments
Automatic Ability Learner Attachment
aal.zip You don't have permission to download attachments.(9 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
[cFc] GameOverGR
[cFc] GameOverGR
Admin

https://critfire.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down